Sunday, May 15, 2011

Important to remember

I was going back and reading some of my older post, and reflecting upon where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going. I cannot believe I didn't hold onto this notion more closely. So here it is again:

"Every time I feel like I'm moving forward, someone reminds me I'm still the dork with glasses and braces.


Yeah but those braces are coming off any day now.


But what if nothing changes, then I'll have nothing to blame


Honey you got to stop, somehow you got it in your head that this is your story..But you got to let that go. It's time to come up with a whole new story for yourself- you are who you are. The sooner you are okay with that, you see what I see, you'll be happier.. I swear to god." -Ugly Betty


:) Important to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ma Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Music is Life