Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time to pack up.

"well,
I really want to be there for you. I hate hearing that you're just "making it" through the day. I want to be that person who is always there for you when you're not doing well, and when you just need someone who cares."

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm trying to figure it out, but my first reaction was "FLEE!"- It was as if I wanted to pack up everything I have and run, start over. That's scary. It scares me that I am so scared by something like that. But I am an independent person, at the core of who I am, I'm independent.

Right now, who I am and where I am... I don't have the luxury of independence, but I am strong on my own. I can do anything on my own. I can be whoever or whatever I want on my own. And most of all, I can trust myself more than I can trust anyone else (which isn't a whole lot but still more than others).

Someday, who I am and where I am will match up and I will be living in my bliss..but I want to run from everything right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ma Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Music is Life