Wednesday, April 27, 2011

responding.

A response to: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/freedom-in-a-life-full-of-problems/


A List of Many Options:
*Get away..go wherever I'm taken and walk away from this life.. move on.. without any support under me, no anchor to keep me grounded, no safety net below a falling jumper.. so maybe not the best options
*Stop everything all together.. without any of it, ill have no option but get a life, move ahead, stay focused to get out.
*Surrender to it and do absolutely nothing. No money, no career, no place to call my own, no real friends, no real life.
*Dabble, and stay unsure all together. Things can go either way while I'm walking a fence interminably...something that will inevitably lead to a fall at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ma Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Music is Life