Monday, June 27, 2011

"so i'm going to be honest here, and don't try to attempt to defend yourself as usual. I feel like you cant keep making up excuses, i have always been there for you through so much shit and the thing that really pissed me off was that you made the plan. you planned to hang out because YOU said you were going through a hard time so i was trying to be nice and be there for you. 1st thing, we made the plans the night before, so i find it kinda hard to believe you just magically forgot all signs of it and happened to have your phone off at that time. It would have been totally fine if you gave me some sort or warning and not me having to call you after waiting alone for 30 minutes after already having a bad day to hear your excuses. yeah, i know you're going through a hard time, and i understand that, but i know and you know you cant play that all the time. and then after apologizing and me "ignoring you" you actually have the nerve to say you're beginning to resent me! you have to remember the base of the problem here. a lot of the time i feel used, and unimportant to you. half the time i feel like im there incase your old plans fall through or sent to leave early if you found someone better to hang out with. I have been there for so long and for you to take this one time of me being mad as "you dont care about me" is bullshit and hurtful. Im just tired of the excuses. I know this was totally a bitchy email and i probably shouldnt send it but i need to get it off my chest. i still want to be friends and i still love you i just couldnt let it keep it in forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ma Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Music is Life